Custom Search

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Busy or Idle?

I will let you decide. As you can see, these are the first posts in a week, but instead of the usual attack of Bone Idleness, most of it is down to a hectic schedule this week, combined with working the late shift. Sunday afternoon was spent in the Villager with Crespo, The King of the Pixies and Gareeee, which of course resulted in the middle aged Euro falling asleep at 8:30 and not rousing till the next day. This meant I was far too grumpy on Monday. Tuesday I was way laid by a fish called COD till the early hours. Wednesday, myself and the Right Honourable Shouty, aided and abetted by Helmet, went to the New Inn in Denholme, and got locked in till gone midnight. Myself and Shouty then headed to his gaffe for Stag Dynamite Chilli, Daves Insanity sauce and Stella Artois. Combine this with all the real ales we had earlier in the night, and it got a tad messy. TOP TIP- Don't get insanity sauce in your eyes. It stings like a son of a bitch! This resulted in most of Thurday being spent on the porcelain throne with a bad case of ring sting. Friday night was a first. Me and the Elster went out for a few, which was very pleasant indeed, and it raised the possibility of her putting out sky high. Alas after some noodles from the Chinese I fell asleep. Getting old proper sucks some times. Anyway, me and Crespo are off to the game this afternoon, and then onto the pub, so I will, slumber permitting, be posting my musings on the Bantams performance over the weekend.

No comments: