Custom Search

Monday, October 04, 2010

Bantams 0 Shrimpers 1


It's getting desperate. Ten games, four goals, and second from bottom. And this was the second time we lost to a team nicknamed the Shrimpers. How bad were they? Well I am afraid you will have to ask Crespo that. You see, myself, Fromagio (aka Queso) and Mickey D all suspected that the Bantams were going to suck ass, so we stayed and got pissed in the Beehive. Which was great, because Fromagio had been on the wagon for a spell, and I discovered that they sold a raft of extravagantly strengthed Belgian beers. So although City sucked, and by all reports it was their worst display of ALL time, I figure we came out on top. Plus the growlers were nice, and Mickey D bought them, so it meant they were, in effect, free. To me anyhow. Unless they pull their fingers out soon, a trend could well be forming.

Crespo Watch- I can give the lad but one mark. A perfect score, as he was the only one of us to drag his carcass up Lumb Lane to watch the game. Poor lad. 10/10

No comments: