Custom Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Sabbatical

This will more than likely be the last posting for a week or two, as I am off to France on my crystal balls (hols). I will try and make contact via the interweb, but after a couple of nights in Paris, I am off into the outback, or what ever they call the back of beyond across the Channel. If somebody could post a comment, either here or on facebook, to keep me up to date with results down the Wood, I would be grateful, especially if the cock munchers are vanquished. If I get to an Internet cafe, I will update. So that's it for a week or so. The roof rack is on the car, the crossing is booked and the credit cards primed, on what will either be a grand voyage of adventure and discovery, or a trip to the outer circle of Hell. Here's hoping for the former, and I pray none of you succumb to Swine Flu whilst I am away.

Au Revoir!

No comments: