Custom Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Battle of the Breews...German Styles

The final qualifier is over, and a no doubt Shouty inspired Kolsch romped home. In honour of the Right Honourable's favoured brew, I am choosing Sion Kolsch to represent, as it is the brew of his favourite brauhaus. Making up the final 16 is a brew that is my favourite. I have invoked my position as unelected president for life, and emperor in chief to make sure that D.A.B. will be the wild card entry. So when do the playoffs begin? Well I was hoping to do the draw before I retired on my summer vacation, but I doubt I will have time. The date pencilled in at the moment is probably Sunday the 26th of July, with the first knockout confrontation on the same day. Feel free to peruse the qualifiers below:

  1. Kronenbourg 1664
  2. Becks Vier
  3. Corona
  4. Budweiser
  5. Rolling Rock
  6. Heineken
  7. Grolsch
  8. Guinness
  9. Leffe Blond
  10. Becks
  11. Holstein Pils
  12. Red Stripe
  13. Peroni
  14. Tesco Value Brand Lager
  15. Sion Kolsch
  16. D.A.B.

No comments: