Custom Search

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Only in the North of England....

Now then, sorry about not posting the beer round last night, it is now above, but I forgot the Elster was going to watch Enrique Ingelsis in Manchester. This meant I and to watch the kids, so we bought in Iron Man (cool movie) and yet again I was side tracked. But why am I waffling on telling you all this? For the priceless tale our lass told me when she came in. Now it seems Enrique is big on audience participation, and likes to drag folk out of the audience. At one juncture in the proceedings he pulled a geezer from the crowd up on stage.

"You here on your own?" enquired the sultry Spanish singer

"No me missus dragged me along. Can I fetch 'er up?" replied local potato.

So Enrique has her helped up on stage. "You don't have any children with you?" he asked local heifer.

"No we don't have any." mooed said heifer.

"Oh dear," said the Latin crooner, "is there problems having them?"

"No, I can't Fooking stand kids" was her reply.

Priceless.

No comments: