Custom Search

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Battle of the Brews...German Export Results

Sorry for the delay in posting these results. My body has gone into beer shock, as I haven't stepped foot in a pub for over a week. I will be putting this right this afternoon in the Fleece at Cullingworth. On to the last rounds result, in which Becks proper joined it's cooking equivalent on the knock out phase to establish the Bender Squads official beer of choice. It was a close run effort, and as I am running out of beers to graduate through to a last 16, I have also promoted Holstein Pils as a best runner up. There are now just five places remaining before the draw. This week, I will do it later sobriety permitting, is a battle of the brews Empire style, as I round up the best offering of the Commonwealth. Allied to the upcoming German styles, I hope you have been doing your homework, this means that there will only be three more qualifying rounds. If you think I have missed a worthy category, or have one to propose, now would be the opportune time to speak up. All suggestions through the comments section please.

  • Kronenbourg 1664
  • Becks Vier
  • Corona
  • Budweiser
  • Rolling Rock
  • Heineken
  • Grolsch
  • Guinness
  • Leffe Blond
  • Becks
  • Holstein Pils

No comments: