Custom Search

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ou est la Elster???


By now you all know I am fond of running a comepetion, and this week I have a special on off oppourtunity to win your self a magnificent Parisien prize that is shown in the video below. "How do I get my hands on that!" I hear you cry. Well it couldn't be easier. Above is a picture of that well known Paris landmark Sacre Couer. As you can see by the steps leading up to it, it's a massivly popular destination, and in amongst the throng is the on and only, Elster. Simply spot her, and tell me her location in the comments section below and this fantastic prize is yours. The rules are the same as McEuro, no anonymous enties are accepted, and my decision, as always is final. In case someone correctly guesses the answer, and does so anonymously, I will re run the contest with a diffrent picture. Good luck...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

never mind the elster.
why you take Mat the Tuft Stoney with you. Sit him in the middle to throw us of the scent.
Off with yer bollocks ye cheat.

Yours Pirately
Black Beard

Anonymous said...

shoutys says 15 steps up in sun glasses just right of centre

european bri said...

It would appear those spectacles are not just for show. Congratulations to the Shoutster, a flashing Eiffel Tower will be winging it's way to you shortly.