Custom Search

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Offski


Screw the credit crunch, I am off to Paris tomorrow with the Elster, for a break from all the doom and gloom. I have been ever so good with my credit card this year, so in a bid to revitalise the world economy, I am off to give it the thrashing it so richly deserves, after all you only live once. On the culture side, I am off to see the Mona Lisa, and on the footie side, I am off to watch Racing Club de Paris, who apparently play their home games at the stadium used in the climax of the film "Escape to Victory." Should be interesting. As the Elster is my companion for this trip, I do not envision there to be much buffoonery, which is just as well, as I seem to be stuck in a two horse race with Shouty to win "Le Maillot Jaune 2008," although I think there might be foul play a foot... See you in a few days.

No comments: