Custom Search

Friday, October 24, 2008

McTimes Be Four it Be...

Yyargghhhh, ye scuba ringedmakearl knockers, yet again I be too McClever fer ye, especially that tahr Black Beard, who be figurin I be in McBerlin. McNein!! I be in fact guzzlin' gherkins in McDusseldorf, McGermany. This be meani, I have for shiny McCoins if thar be anybody swift enouhgh to figure where I be weighing McAnchor. I be blowin' through this place, lookin' fer grub, on what looked like a sea, at least it was big enough to be. That be the last of ye clues, as I be off to McGrimsby to be see the Bantams. Is it enough of a tip fer anyonme to guess...

Where bbbbbeeeee McEuro?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ye be weighin anchor in downtown Chic-ago matey!

Anonymous said...

I were just about to say on the corner of West Ontario Street and North Clark street. But it looks like McMercenary got there a minute before me