Custom Search

Monday, December 10, 2007

Xmas Shopping

Took the day off today to do the old Chrimbo shopping, and even though it was Monday, the hell hole that is the White Rose Centre was heaving. Why, I don't know, it is full of shite. Schuh has some half decent trainers, but ask top dollar for everything, and the rest was pretty much crap. WHSmiths is bursting with biographies of just about every Tom,Dick and Harry how has ever been on the Telly, cooked beans on toast, kicked a football around, been on a reality TV show, or in the case of Russell Brand made a career out of talking in a camp manner about one's winky(his word not mine). And perfume? I am beginning to wonder if I am the only person in the UK not to have a bottle of rancid flower water named after me. Even Peter Andre has one!! Don't get me wrong, I love the old yuletide season, but enough with the fragrances and the cheesy adverts that go with them. Nicole Kidman, in particular, gets right up my nose, no pun intended. Who wants to reek like some Aussie bint who has been rodgered by a Scientologist? Answers on a postcard please..

No comments: