Custom Search

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Internet Shopping: A Cautionary Tale

Well another Christmas has passed, and I hope you all had a good one. Now I know Xmas is supposed to be all about family and brotherly love for our fellow man, but deep down it really comes down to one thing. Presents. The more the better. Now I know this is rather shallow of me, and I do enjoy spending the day with my nearest and dearest, but you just can't beat getting presents. This year the outlaws asked what I wanted, and as i was having to order some wristbands for young Ike, I decided to pick up a couple of TSV 1860 hats, to keep my bare bonce warm. So I looked through their online shop and picked out a couple of titfer's that looked all right. The problem was though that neither was modelled on antibody's head, it was basically a picture of said item, so you had no idea what it looked like on. Well that's my excuse any way, for this bonny bonnet;

Lovely isn't it. Well it provided the lads down the footie on Boxing day with much mirth. The other hat looks pretty cool, but the Elster has designs on it. So beware when purchasing hats on the old Internet.

No comments: