Custom Search

Monday, December 17, 2007

Singin' Fool

Well my home made remedy for battling man flu was, alas, rubbish. It resulted in me being ligged in bed till one o'clock Sunday afternoon, and not venturing more than two metres for the rest of the afternoon. It was worth it though for the few hours releif it gave from spluttering flem and feeling like shite. It was my works Xmas shindig, adn it was agreed with the Shoutster and Crespo that after I finished up in Leeds, I would catch the last train to meet up with the gruesome twosome in Shipley. The problem was though, that the Bantams match had been postponed, and the deadly duo had retreated to the boozer for an all dayer. Of course after swilling a shed load of beer, champgne and Jim Beam, I made my way to Shipley to hook up with our erstwhile heroes. Imagine my surprise when i rang them up to find out which watering hole they were in to find out they had gone into Bradford, and refused to leave. After a couple more beers, I decided to call it a night and ordered a taxi home. Little did I know Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum would spend the early hours of Sunday morning bombarding me with texts and messages imploring me to join them on their downward spiral towrds oblivion. This was probably the pick of the messages left on my mobile, although I am more than a little worried about the Shoutsters choice of song to serenade me with. Even more puzzling was why he thought it would entice me out of my nice warm bed.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lobon, it works fine