Custom Search

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Killer Keisters


I have spent most of the week contemplating what this weeks them for our weekly assfest would be, and do you know what? I couldn't really come up with one. So this week I present a random selection of booty shots that just plain turn me on. Top of my list is the one above. It is just plain sexy, although I do wonder how her feet got so dirty. But not for long, as her ample keister is spunkerific, and I could pretty much star it all night............ Sorry lost concentration for a moment. The shot below is for all those young lads out there who are suffering from a new sinister form of addiction, according to a Panorama report on the BBC a couple of weeks backs. It appears video games are a new scourge amongst the young male population of the United kingdom, and caused much concern to a bunch of idiots who really need to get proper jobs, instead of leeching offf the public purse by founding ridiculous pressure groups to get the government to take action. There is a simple cure, outlined in the photo below. If they go for the joy pad instead of their own joy stick, they should be put out of their misery.

Next up is a nice shiny pair of cheeks. I have no real comment to pass on this lovely little shot. I just know that a few of my regular perusers like blonde birds with nice arses. And more power to 'em say I.

Which brings us on to our weekly G.A.S. Now last weeks was probably as gratuitous as you can get, without fitting 3-d (now there's a thought) but is a peachy little offering. Till next week, adios.

No comments: