Custom Search

Monday, August 17, 2009

All Most Forgot...

I was unable to play last week, so I totally forgot to report on the outcome of last Wednesday's tussle down the "Wood." Maybe part of the reason I forgot, was down to the fact that our excellent 7 game winning streak was brought to an abrupt end. It appears, if word of mouth is anything to go by, that it was a pretty conclusive for the nefarious boy botherer's of the JMF. Two Scoops, and his progeny One Scoop, decided to take on MoFo single handily, but with the senior Scoop wearing a pair of clogs, the Righteous were undone. Keeps it interesting I suppose. But can they maintain? I doubt it...

Line-ups;

JMF- Funky, Jamon, Dr Shotgun, King Dave and Lukelear War

EURO E- Big Phil, Two Scoops, One Scoop, Big JohnnyM and Shouty

2009 Season

  • JMF wins - 14


  • Euro Elite - 15


  • Draws - 1
  • No comments: