Custom Search

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Wristband Around the World

Right, this may be a total cock up, as this is the first time I have attempted to upload a slide show. I was at work, day dreaming as per usual, when I got an idea for the blog. What if I uploaded a series of photos showing various friends and members of the Bender Squad, proudly sporting their TSV 1860 Munchen wristbands next to famous, infamous and the downright obscure landmarks of the world? Suitably intrigued i set out to make this fancy a reality. I have trawled through my photos to gauge the viability of my mission. There are a few, but they do seem to feature an awful lot taken in Munich. I have worn my Band with honour throughout out the world, but because I have only just had this flash of inspiration, I did not bother getting a snap of myself wearing it in such worthy places as Chicago, Salzburg, Graceland, Edinburgh, Moencengladbach and Rochdale. Gives me a reason to return I suppose. Anyway, like I said at the beginning of this post, this is a first attempt, so here goes.....



By Jove it works!! I am not quite sure how, but what the devil, success! If you want to see the captions or adjust the speed they go at, run the arrow over the bottom of the picture, and it should bring up a small menu. If you wish to see the pictures separately at your own pace, just click on the slide show and it should take you to an online album. The next minefield to cross is when I wish to upload a new entry. I guess it will keep me out of mischief...

Apologies for the spelling on some of the slides, but if you think I am going through the whole rigmarole of sorting that out, think again.

No comments: