Custom Search

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A MoFo too Far

Hmmmmmm....What could have been? Writing this blog, I have always been quick to castigate those who have under performed, or just played poorly so it is only fair that I accept that the difference last night down the Wood was probably down to me. We lost by five goals in the end, but it was tight game throughout, and until the final fifteen minutes could have gone either way. But my woeful finishing, cost us dear. Big JohnnyMedia might put down to my passing, but I ain't having it. That was fine. Time and again I cut a swathe through the heart of the MoFo defence, and when confronted by goalkeeping of the quality of Jamon and Young Gaz, fluffed my shot. This was in total contrast to Young Gaz and Dead Eye, who combined beautifully to score on several occasions. They were matched early on by Two Scoops, whose first fifteen minutes were electric. The game then went through a low scoring phase, Lefty and Myself saving well, but matched equally between the sticks by the performance of both Dead Eye and Young Dan. But we couldn't afford to keep spurning our scoring chances, and were made to pay. A healthy five game lead has now opened, although there is still plenty of time left.

Line-ups;

JMF- Jamon, Young Gaz, Young Dan, Funky and Dead Eye

EURO E- Big JohnnyM, Two Scoops, Clogs, Euro Bri and Lefty

2009 Season

  • JMF wins - 13


  • Euro Elite - 8


  • Draws - 1
  • No comments: