Custom Search

Monday, June 15, 2009

New Feature

You may have noticed to your left, there is a new gadget that I have added. It is a the slide show I uploaded a few days ago. I know it is a bit on the small side, but at the moment it is the only way I can get it to fit, and seeing as it has just now passed midnight, I will try and improve it another time. Anyway I aim to update it as and when anyone sends me a picture of themselves sporting a TSV 1860 wristband outside a famous, or in some cases not so famous, location. If you can get a celebrity shot either wearing it yourself, or even better getting somebody famous to wear it. I will also upload it. It doesn't matter how d-list said celeb is, in fact, the worse the better. Think Peter Andre or Gareth Gates. I will do a short post whenever there is an update. If you do not own an 1860 wristband, and are planning a jaunt to some place or another let me know, I have one that I can loan you. You may think it a waste of time. or even a bit on the sad side, but bollox to you, I don't care, as it keeps me out of mischief. Thanks to my good friend down in New Zealand, Shaggy Marcus for the most recent additions. To view all photos. add comments and what not, just click on one off the pictures and it will take you to the online album.

No comments: