Custom Search

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tony' Trees for Flights

Tony Blair is finally starting to get a taste of the bull shit he and his dark minions have unleashed on this country. An Eco Extremist has castigated Mr Blair for not setting an example to us all by daring to take a long haul flight for holiday. Tony missed a trick to go up in my estimation, by not telling this misguided do gooder what he really thought, but instead offered to plant a tree to offset the carbon emissions his plane trip created. TONY, FOR FUCKS SAKE GROW SOME BALLS!!!!!!! You are probably the least respected man in the country, and the fact you fly to Florida for your holiday bothers me not one iota. I don't give a fuck. I am not willing to spend a week in a Hessian tent on Shipley Glen, warming hot dogs between my arse cheeks for anyone. These crackpots will not be happy till we are all living in caves keeping warm under knitted moss blankets. In fact why don't we all go jump off a cliff and leave the planet to all the fuzzy wuzzy little creatures. Well let me ask you this, the Dinosaurs didn't take 24 hour flights, drive gas guzzling 4x4's, use plastic bags, burn fossil fuels or leave their televisions on stand by all night and where the devil are they now???? Don't give me this bullshit about meteors or comets hitting the planet, I reckon they were just a bunch of fat assed lizards who became to obese to recreate. I am all for recycling, using less power, etc. but lets get things into perspective here. Cars and planes are here to stay. Holidays abroad are great. For Petes sake you can even go on Eco holidays to help save endangered species, which just so happen to be a long haul flight away.

No comments: