Custom Search

Thursday, January 04, 2007

TescoNation....the Evil Empires Relentless March Continues

I have included this link http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2095-2524165,00.html, to the news breaking about the extent to which Tescos is taking over this country. I particularly liked the the Tesco storm troopers bleating how it is Political Correctness gone mad that was to blame for people not celebrating Tescos domination of the UK retail market. As anyone who peruses this blog will tell you, I am about as un-PC as they come, and let me tell you something Mr. Tesco and your minions will never see any of my brass, and that goes for your cry baby competitors at Sainsburys, and the equally evil Wal-Mart( owners of Asda). I am not interested in your sweat shop produced, £4 pair of jeans clothing. I don't want to eat your extra value, bottom of the barrel lips and arseholes grub either. But, for the time being anyway, I have a choice not to darken your doorstep. What I do find offensive, however, is the buying and stockpiling of land to open your uninspiring retail hangers, that blight the landscape. How much is enough for fucks sake? Do you really want every pound spent in this country?

Enjoy your local shops and stores while you can, the big three are out to smother all competition, and believe me, when its gone it ain't coming back.

No comments: