Custom Search

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Celebrity Big Bender

Well its that time of year again, Celebrity Big Brother is back on. Let me state here and now that I am no fan of this bag of shite TV program, but the Elster is an avid viewer. Let me set the scene, our lass is watching the old goggle box reeling off the bunch of has been and never was entrants to this years show, when she cried out "Quick look at this! You will never guess who is on Big Bruv!!" Dragging myself away from my PC, I was shocked to see one of the founder members of the bender squad waving to an ecstatic crowd..........


El Grande "Leo Sayer" Queso was entering the Big Brother house!!!! Lets hope he gets Cornish on their asses!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a handsome chap

Anonymous said...

Although not an avid viewer myself i did manage to spot le grande queso leaving the house in a temper fit voer having no clean underware. This came as something of a shock as he never seemed to be bothered about personal hygine before.