Custom Search

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What's up?

Nothing much happening since last post, been doing loads of over time. Hoping to upload the bender squad bint gallery on the smugmug pages over the weekend. Have added advertising banner at top of blog, feel free to click on as I get about 5p for every click. The biggest Gayord on the JMF has taken a surprise turn, King/Queen Dave now occupies second place behind long time leader Jamon. If anyone has any ideas for another poll let me know.

Tonight's face off at Nab Wood see's two changes for the MoFo, Lefty takes up a two week residence in place of King Dave, and Alfie fills in for Funky. For the Righteous, a late change see's Clogs fill in for Young Gaz. I predict a goal riot for the European Elite. See you tomorrow with full match analysis and quotes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deer Euro, My name is Haeck and I am Hungarian, I have be looking at you blog for sometim and I would like to say that JMF are great and Euro Eilte are tussers.

european bri said...

Dear Haeck,
So you are from Hungary? You sound to me like the only thing you are HUNGRY for is some two inch long JMF cock, you goulash munching turd burglar!

Anonymous said...

Uck off.