Custom Search

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What's happened to Jamon?

Has anybody seen Jamon lately? He was last spotted loitering near the gents at the Bankfield Hotel, with what appeared to be a grotesque leer upon his mush. The Elster said he was drunk, but I think some primeval sexual urges were setting in, so I made myself scarce, as legend has it he has a thing for small podgy bald Americans. If you were wandering what kind of look it was;


DON'T LOOK INTO HIS EYES TOO LONG!

Rumour has it he has learned some mystic hypnosis technique! Your starfish could be in imminent danger! If you don't believe me, look at the face of his previous victim in the background!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funnily enough, I remember this exact moment, it was right at the point when you told me one of your fecking hilarious punchlines - knob head.

european bri said...

I think you will find at this time you couldn't remember your name, the day, sexual persuassion or indeed the planet that you were on.