Custom Search

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Introducing Slippery T Bacon


Hello, Slippery's the name, and dodging Jamon is my game. In fact there's nothing I like more than dowsing myself in his ample supply of KY Jelly and flinging myself up a corridor, giving that legendary buffoon Jamon the slip every time. The picture above shows me practising take off, a vital component of my avoiding Jamon technique. At first I used to go at full tilt to complete the manoeuvre, but have since discovered he only possesses tortoise like reflex's, so these days I like to do a little moon walk whilst giving him the slip. Apparently slow moving footballs also pass between his knees with the same ease. Well I'am off to grease myself up as he should be getting home soon, so I'll leave you with a picture of me about to "Slam on the Jamon" as I like to call my signature move.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Upon seeing the 1st photo of the flying pig I thought I had slept through to thursday and the JNF had won . Luckily its only weds afternnon so no chance of flying pigsas we ill have a full wiining team tonite .

The Lobbon

Anonymous said...

Shut up !

Lobon by name, Lobon by nature.