Custom Search

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Killer Keisters

Hola Muchachos, and Muchachas. Are you ready for some Keister?  Of course you are!  Why else would you be here?  I have decided on a pale theme for this session, and what is paler than a Celtic red headed? A ginner of course.  But don't fear, I have stuck with the flame haired beauty below, who appears to be mostly freckle free.
Next up some thing Scandinavian I think.  I wasn't sure about this one, but it's a fine tushy, and it will appeal to those with a fetish for naked birds in high heels.
This one ticks plenty of my boxes.  Super fine arse? Check.  Thigh high stockings? Check.  Loin stirring?  Quadruple check.  This one definitely floats my boat....
Last but not least, the weeks G.A.S.  A lovely pale bottom, that looks like it's about to see some action.  Champion.  Till next time.....

No comments: