Custom Search

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Explosive!!

Inspired by brother Crespo. I decided to re-visit a challenge that I had not undertaken for years. The Stagg Chilli "Dynamite Hot" challenge to be precise. It had been years since I had eaten a tin of the stuff, and seeing as nobody was playing out last night, I thought I would entertain myself by trying to melt my insides. The first couple of mouth fulls were quite pleasant, but then the Habanaros kick in, and the tinglyness begins. I new before long the hurt would start, so I picked up the pace, as my nose began to run, and my eyes filled with water. The lager I had poured to assist me in my quest was proving to be totally ineffective, as the heat began to rise. But the worse part was yet to be faced. For those of you have undertaken this mission, you will be all to aware that the hottest, most unpleasant stage is the last bit in the bowl, when all the meat and beans have gone, and all that is left is the molten lava sauce that causes extreme discomfort.

Mission accomplished, I began to ponder why they had called it Dynamite hot, instead of insanely hot, or molten lava hot, but I didn't have to ponder for long, as the first in a long line of fragrant farts exploded from my keister. The funny thing is they smelt just like the chilli did, but in a farty kind of way. The Elster thought it was well gross, but me and the Ikester thought it was most hilarious. I even took to sitting on a wooden box, just to accentuate the rumblings and bursts from me arse. Still it wasn't so funny this morning when I woke up and made a dash for the kazze. I will be putting some bog roll in the fridge next time I decide to consume a can of the stuff.

No comments: