Custom Search

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Battle of the Brews....Last 16

A close run thing, as the last round of the last 16 timed out. With both beers running neck and neck, I thought I would have to invoke my status as Bender Squad President for Life to separate the brews, but with only 45 minutes remaining vote came in for DAB, and the deadlock was broken. It was difficult to find a picture of a honey modelling a can/bottle/glass of Dortmunder, so I have just picked a random image of a bird serving up a German beer.


So we are now down to eight beers, as we search to declare an "Official Beer of the Bender Squad." I will do the draw for the quarter finals tomorrow. The list of qualifiers are as follows:


Qualifiers to date:
Rolling Rock
Budweiser
Corona
Heineken
Peroni
Kolsch
Guinness
DAB

No comments: