Custom Search

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Righteous Prevail by One

The JMF win streak was halted in its its tracks down the Wood lasdt night. What at one stage looked to be a straight forward victory, was made interesting by a late gaylord loal flurry, but as they pushed for an equaliser, time expired. It was an up and down game, two penalty shouts were turned down, which caused a usually mild mannered Dead Eye to thwo a bit of a wobbler. I have to admit I rose to the bait, and after a few words the game resumed. I would love to go into more detail about the game but I am cream crackered, and my bed beckons, suffice to say we were brilliant, and the evil female dodgers cheated like a bunch of heyenas.

Line-ups;

JMF- Jamon, Luklear, Funky, Dead Eye and Thommo

EURO E- JohnnyMedia, Crespo, Clogs, Euro Bri and Lefty

2008 Season


  • JMF wins -7


  • Euro Elite - 9


  • Draws - 0

No comments: