Custom Search

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

End Eastenders

Now the campaign is underway, I started to wonder just how much of our money the talentless lumps of wood receive. I firstly Googled "Highest paid Eastender" and dug up this article from Metro from about a year ago. I thought MP's were taking the piss. Samantha Janus is to receive £450,000 of our brass over two years, for standing around a square gobbing off. And she isn't even close to the highest paid. The article goes on to say that Corrie stars are paid more, but that doesn't come out of my pocket. I can't find anywhere that will confirm what the two conifers who play Ricckkkaay and Ginge will earn, but a few sites estimate £150,000 each for twelve months. Well I'll tell the BBC what "I want Back" it's my fucking money.

End Eastenders

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/endeastenders/

No comments: