Custom Search

Friday, April 25, 2008

Ou Est Le Dazzler??


Well on the eve our jaunt to watch Der Lowen, The Boy Dazzler has dropped out, due to work commitments, at the eleventh hour. So its me and Shouty taking off for the Fatherland, I have made sure my travel insurance is up to date, as I am not sure my aged old liver can keep up with the turbo amplified Right Honourable. Slowly, slowly catchy monkey is my motto for the weekend. TSV finally broke their winless streak, and with five games left in the season, and nine points clear of relegation, Der Lowen should be safe come the season finale. We are staying in Cologne, but plan on visiting Dortmund (home of the DAB and Union breweries), Monchengladbach for the game and Dusseldorf to end our trip. I will try and find an Internet cafe to post some nonsense, and will return on Tuesday. Prost!

No comments: