Custom Search

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Killer Keisters

Now then ass fans, been busy lately, so no time to spend trawling the net for fine keisters.  Even today, a day off no less, I have a bunch of shit to do, so there are just the three pics to share.  I thought I would start with something a summery, as it is a nice day, and winter will be upon us in no time. And I like her smile...

The next picture poses on major question.  "Why the heck would anybody want to be in front of this fine filly?"  Must be a JMF bike ride of some sorts, as I would be following this honey all the way to kingdom come.
Lastly, and sticking with cycling theme, a nice G.A.S.  Oh to be a bike seat.....

Now then ass fans, been busy lately, so no time to spend trawling the net for fine keisters. 

No comments: